Everyday Uniform


Everybody has their go-to outfit. That one, no-fail, ensemble that we feel comfortable in and just works every time. For me, that's a pair of black trousers, a tee and a pair of sneakers or statement flats. I like to keep this simple outfit combo fresh by wearing trousers with an interesting flare. I love cropped wide legs and a good pair of cropped flared trousers. I bought these because I love the subtle animal print. I just recently cut the front split because I'm really loving that detail on pants right now, and honestly, they were starting to feel a bit basic with their straight leg. 

I used to only wear heels until I turned about 28, but now I really live in flats- always pointed and always statement. I can't deal with boring shoes. As you've probably noticed, I've been living in these strappy flats by Zara lately. I love their marriage of ballet and rock n' roll. 

When I'm wearing a "uniform", statement accessories are a must, in order to keep things fresh. I like a good hat, scarf, or good accessories, or a combination of some or all. This black straw hat has transcended the seasons for me. It's summer appropriate but still feels cool in the Fall.

split hem pants, graphic tee,  denim patch jacket, ballet flats, fall trends

black and white outfit fall 2016

split hem pants, graphic tee,  ballet flats, fall trends

split hem pants, graphic tee,  ballet flats, fall trends

split hem pants and ballet flats fall 2016

split hem pants, graphic tee, denim patch jacket, ballet flats, fall trends

split hem pants, graphic tee, ballet flats, fall trends

split hem pants, denim patch jacket, graphic tee, ballet flats, fall trends















SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...