Men's Shirt ---> Dress


shirt dress, loafers,  army jacket

I woke up Sunday morning, after snoozing my alarm about ten times, and just kind of threw on Brennan's shirt, because it was just sitting there staring at me and it was quick, considering my dog was pawing at my face wanting to go out. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided, "shit, this is actually a cute shirt dress". I had a pants-less rest of the day...because why wouldn't I?

I bought this shirt for Bren because I dug the print. I can't say that I'm really into bright colors so traditional tropical or florals don't really do it for me, but I was really feeling the muddy colors. He never wears it but hey, one man's trash is another girl's treasure.

Summer is officially ending soon (not that it ever does in L.A.) so I figured I would start getting in the mood for Fall by pairing my shirt dress with a cropped army jacket and furry loafers, but kept summer alive with my choice of accessories. 

shirt dress, loafers, denim purse

shirt dress, loafers

shirt dress, loafers and army jacket

shirt dress, loafers,  army jacket

shirt dress, loafers, army jacket

shirt dress, loafers, army jacket, denim purse

shirt dress, loafers, army jacket, denim purse

shirt dress, loafers, army jacket, denim purse

SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...