Printed Midi Dress






One of my all time favorite things to do is shop for vintage clothes.  I love vintage printed dresses, retro shag jackets, dope shoes or interesting loafers or brogues. And I can never pass up a great piece of vintage costume jewelry. But whatever I might find, I usually go for stand out pieces that make a statement, like this silk, green leopard printed midi dress, which I paired with my favorite boots and a wool biker jacket. I will also thrown on this dress with white sneakers and a straw hat, or a great pair of heels and throw my hair up in a top knot to show off some gold, shoulder grazing earrings. 



ASOS Biker Jacket (sale $81)




Zara Biker Jacket (sale $40)







SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...