Layering





I am a very creative soul, and as you know if you are too, a creative soul or artist must always be harnessing that creativity in order to stay afloat. There was a period of time where I wasn't harnessing my creativity and thus lost myself a little bit, lost my inspiration, my spark. But since I decided to start my blog not even a year ago, and my kid's clothing label Tribe & Co only 6 months ago, I have been fortunate to be able to work a lot creativity this past year. I have been working all day and all night, day in and out, busy blogging, designing, sewing, photoshoots, building a website and Etsy shop, and while I have been exhausted beyond belief, I have also tapped into something within myself.  I've really surprised myself in a lot of ways. My talents and abilities, my push, my will. 
It's been a really sweet process. Thank you for being a part of my journey and allowing me to give myself to this blog and now to Tribe. I look forward to sharing so much more of my life and work with you.

SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...