Shaggy Vest & Leather Pants


faux fur vest, leather pants, fall 2016, spring 2016, spring trends, street style, tourdedtfu, shaggy coat, turtleneck
It is officially Spring which means this was probably the last time I will get to wear anything remotely warm for the next 9 months, given LA weather. It will be 80 degrees from here on out until probably October.  Spring in every other part of the world means that it is still cool outside, so Spring wardrobe is still somewhat warm. Sadly, I will miss out on of all those great Spring pieces that are out right now because it's too freakin hot here so I have no reason to purchase. I will have to retire my beloved leather pants that I like to wear with pretty much everything (which reminds me that I need to buy some new denim). I will, however, probably get some wear out of this new shaggy vest since it's sleeveless. I will love to throw it over a slip dress or a pair of great jeans with a mule.

faux fur vest, leather pants, fall 2016, spring 2016, spring trends, street style, tourdedtfu, shaggy coat, turtleneck


faux fur vest, leather pants, fall 2016, spring 2016, spring trends, street style, tourdedtfu, shaggy coat, turtleneck





SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...