Denim Mini & Lace Camisole

 I am really liking the denim minis that are happening right now, and mine is going to be a staple for me this summer for sure. Anything denim is super versatile, comfortable and classic in it's own right, and the denim mini is no exception. I am going to have a lot of fun pairing mine with summery tops, from off the shoulder pieces to ruffled to cropped. A graphic tee and sneakers is a no-brainer too.



 I love layering my tops lately to add some dimension to my outfit, or to simply get more wear out of some pieces. I love the way a turtleneck sweater, tees or button ups look underneath everything from dresses to tanks to cropped tops. 






I felt a tee under my silk cami today wasn't going to feel polished enough with my denim skirt, so I went with a short sleeve button up instead. My high top converse and a fun pair or red sunnies rounded out the outfit for me. And no way was I going to leave my new flea market basket at home. It hasn't left my side since I bought it. 









SHOP THE LOOK


(similar) H&M Short Cotton Shirt ($39) 

(similar) CoS Square Cut Shirt ($89) 






SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...