Shirting Redux

A classic look of denim and a blue striped button up can become other worldly when you wear your blouse with some flare and add a few great accessories.



A great pair of pumps, denim and striped button up is every fashion girls go-to uniform, but I like to add some flare so an otherwise classic look. I love my thick striped button up in an under saturated blue, and these days you have to wear your button ups with one or both shoulders showing. My pumps are by Zara and I am in love with them because they are black contrasted with a deep blue snake print, which I found to be a great little surprise on a classic shoe shape. My tassel earrings and voting gold sunnies take nearly every outfit to new levels. 
button up off shoulders vintage denim and pumps

button up off shoulder top

vintage levis button up and pumps

button up off shoulders tassel earrings

button up off shoulders tassel earrings

button up off shoulders and tassel earrings

SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...