Ripped Jeans & A White Tank

I love to build a super fun outfit around denim and a basic tee or tank. It really is all about the accessories. I was going for a super easy yet fun summer weekend look. I've had these red pumps in my closet for years and have actually never worn them. I thought no better time than with a super cool pair of ripped denim and a basic white tee. I immediately then grabbed by pink "BOSSY" bag because I love the red and pink color combo with the blue denim. I brought my hat along and I am glad I did because it really brought the outfit together for me. 




denim and red shoes

ripped denim summer outfit ideas

lots of jewelry

quirky bag

ripped denim straw hat






SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...