Cropped Jeans & A Striped Blouse



This is one of those super comfy and simple outfits that are great for easy weekending. The key to simplicity are good accessories. Jeans and a simple button down are elevated when paired with a statement piece of jewelry (or even an overload of jewelry, which I like) and an interesting bag or pair of shoes. I like to be comfortable but refuse to look boring. Putting on my patent leather, tasseled burgundy loafers, all chunky gold jewelry and my vintage hot pink sunnies took my simple outfit to new levels. Also, I straightened my hair today and hate it. 

striped button up, cropped flared jeans, cropped flares, simple outfit, jeans and button up, loafers, denim on denim, street style, tourdestfu, choker



SHOP THE LOOK





SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...