Denim On Denim On Denim





I have never been a denim girl in any sense of the word. Some people own 20 different pairs of jeans, I have never owned more than two. I went through half of my life not liking the way I looked in denim, and then I ran into the issue of not being able to find any that fit properly. But in general I have always been comfortable in black or white, clean lines and with an overall minimalistic style. In the past couple of years however, I have been expanding my fashion horizons and embracing a more fun and care-free sense of style. Right now I am kind of obsessed with jeans because they are such a great base to build on with fun tops, jackets and accessories. They become the anchor in an outfit of otherwise fun hats and shoes and interesting tops. Or on the contrary- I love quirky denim like two tone, patchwork or star printed jeans, with a crisp button up and sleek loafers or pumps.






SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...