Sequins & Sweatshirts




I'm a firm believer in the "opposites attract" rule when it comes to fashion. There are so many ways you can achieve some juxtaposition in a outfit- for instance, pairing sneakers with a suit or midi dress, wearing a leather jacket and boots with a feminine dress, and mixing casual and dressier pieces together, which I did with this awesome new sweatshirt from Rad and these navy cropped sequin pants that were absolute love at first sight. Pairing them together was a winning equation. Casual sweatshirt + dressy sequin pants = dope. I has silver pointed pumps out to wear, but then saw my favorite burgundy patent loafers and grabbed those instead. I loved that they matched the sweatshirt and were really a balance between the two pieces. The necklace was a throw on, which is usually how I pick my accessories. I don't like to think too much about jewelry and sunnies because then I feel they come off looking very "thought out", which I don't like. I always grab a necklace or watch or rings right before walking out the door, and then come back to add one more thing. ;)

SHOP



Chelsea 28 Sequin Pants


School Of Kanye

SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...