"Winter" in L.A

I miss wearing jackets and  heavy layers, but it doesn't look like that is going to be much of an option this year here in L.A. It hasn't been lower than 80 degrees yet this Fall. But alas it finally rained so I was at least able to put on one of my favorite sweaters- a black cashmere turtleneck that I have had forever. It's so timeless and chic. I found this awesome skirt at Forever 21 and is probably going to be a closet staple because it has just a great shape and simplicity to it and will surely prove to go with everything. I will pair it with oversized, chunky sweaters and over the knee boots on colder days, a cool t-shirt and loafers on a casual weekend, and a leather top and a great pair of platforms or lace up heels to dress it up.  

Especially when wearing all black, I like to make an outfit more interesting with some great accessories. I chose a body chain, a riding cap and a metallic patent bag for this ensemble. 


SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...