7 Drugstore Beauty Buys I Swear By

You can buy all these products at Rite-Aid, CVS, Walgreens and Target, for under $17!





Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This is the glossiest, blackest, most intense mascara I've ever used. Period. 
Simple Micellar Water
This clear liquid cleanser is packed with tiny cleansing agents called micelles, which attract oil. When I sweep on this cleanser with a cotton pad, my skin is feels clean, soft, hydrates and is left with a bit of a glow. I use it at night to do a once-over before washing my face with the Clarisonic, and use it every morning first thing. 

Clairol Shine Happy Shine Treament
When I'm in between color appointment, I use this and my hair looks has fresh out of the salon shine.

Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream
If a hydrating mask fell in love with a night cream and had a baby, this would be its offspring. The hyaluronic and salicylic acids have anti-aging properties that reduce signs of aging, while plant Extracts, Adenosine and lavender oil leaves your skin seriously hydrated. 


C Booth Italian Olive Oil Body Butter
This body butter is made of a blend of Shea and cocoa butter and olive oil. It is seriously nourishing and moisturizing and leaves my skin so soft. I use it every day, religiously. The best part is that it's free of harmful chemicals, isn’t tested on animals and uses recyclable packaging. 
John Frieda 7 Day Volume
I don't know what is in this stuff but it is freakin' amazing. I like volume (a lot.of.volume) in my hair. And I need volume because my hair is super long so it naturally falls flat under the weight, and I always let it air dry so I don't get any help from a big round brush or volumizing products that need heat to work. I apply this stuff once a week in the shower, let it sit for 5 minutes, and can immediately feel the volume in my hair upon rinsing. No joke. The package says that it lasts for 5 shampoos but I personally only get about 2 shampoos out of it. Even still. Amazing. 

Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Almond
My skin stays soft all day long after I use this soap. It's made with a delicious mixture of coconut, palm, olive, hemp and jajoba oils. Even more, it's 100% natural, is fair trade and made of 100% post-consumer recycled products. 



SHARE:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...