ALL WHITE, ALL RIGHT



I love to wear head-to-toe white almost as much as I do black. The overall cleanliness of a monochromatic look is really pleasing to my eye. Black is obviously effortless and always appropriate, but white is amazingly fresh and modern. I threw on black sandals to break up the white and have them act as my accessory since I am not carrying a bag. This look is also my summer weather take on wearing dresses over pants, which I love to do. I wore crisp white trousers paired with a loose, lightweight cotton midi top with high slits on the side, which is super airy and cool. My leather vest doesn't help keep me cool but how could I not wear it?




Trousers: H&M
Top: Forever21
Vest: Misguided




SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...