Super Smoothie Bowl Recipe



I love smoothies and have been drinking them daily for years. They are a terrific way to pack a ton of nutrients into one delicious drink. Smoothie BOWLS however are awesome because with just a few additional ingredients like avocado, nut butters and oats, you can make your smoothie into a nutritionally dense, complete meal! I love to eat them for breakfast because there is a real sense of accomplishment that comes with getting your daily servings of fruits and vegetables noon. When I start my day off right, I have found that it sets me up to make healthy choices for the rest of the day. 

I made this Super Smoothie Bowl recently and it was freakin' delicious and left me full well into lunch which is an accomplishment in of itself. 



INGREDIENTS
...................................................................................................................................................................
1 handful of kale
1 handful of spinach
1 tablespoon scoop avocado
1 tablespoon maca powder
1/2 frozen banana
1 handful frozen blueberries
4 strawberries
1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup almond milk

TOPPING IDEAS
...................................................................................................................................................................
chia seeds
granola
unsweetened coconut
sunflower seeds 
nuts- almonds, pecans, walnuts


SHARE:
Labels:
Newer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...